Thursday, August 21, 2008

Changes


Well... Things never stay the same do they? As another year of school begins and we settle into some sort of routine again other areas of life change. We are getting prepared for the biggest adventure we have ever taken.... moving far far away :) We were reminded this week that we need to trust completely the plans of the Father and there is no way I can plan them better. But this is hard to learn for me, much as it is hard for kids to learn that parents usually do know best. But just like you allow the kids to see their plan not take the path they would so choose so that they can learn to trust your decision, I believe God has been doing that with us. Trying to see if we are willing to go when He says and how He says not like we have planned. Sometimes this is easier than other times.. this time for me is hard. However I am willing to do things His way.

Between trying to track how we are doing with the kids and encouraging others through our life and trails and joys I hope to track these changes and how God is controlling things and how I react (good and bad) so that maybe this will help someone else. I will be back later this week to update how the latest developments and my reaction to them have occured.

No comments: